April 6th, 2020
Want to attend the April 6th, 20202 Council Meeting? Click Below.
Topic: Town of Coronation April 6th, 2020 Council Meeting
Time: Apr 6, 2020, 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 799 532 609
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 587 328 1099 Canada
+1 647 374 4685 Canada
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
+1 438 809 7799 Canada
Meeting ID: 799 532 609
Meeting ID: 593 429 895
March 31st, 2020
Public Health Enforcement Process
As you are likely aware public complaints regarding violations of current Public Health Orders are being directed to Alberta Health Services, Environmental Public Health (AHS-EPH) for our attention. In general, the following steps outline our process for following up on these complaints.
- Upon receiving a complaint or observing any matter that is contrary to the Orders issued by the Chief Medical Officer of Health, AHS-EPH will proceed as follows:
- Contact the complainant and gather particulars about the complaint;
- Make contact with involved individuals and advise them of concerns explaining the breach of the Order, advising them to cease or otherwise comply with the Order, and informing them that this call constitutes a ‘first offence’ warning;
- For a second offence that has been reported or observed, AHS-EPH will proceed as follows:
- AHS-EPH will validate that the alleged situation is in violation of current Public Health Order(s), and will obtain the particulars of the facility and/or offender’s name, address, and phone number;
- AHS will again inform the ‘offender’ of relevant Public Health Order(s) and recommendations, and will escalate subsequent actions as outlined below:
- Issuing and posting of an Executive Officers Order (e.g. facility closures); and/or
- Referral to local enforcement agencies for self-isolation (exhibiting symptoms or COVID positive) or quarantine (travellers returning to Canada) violations.
Information on current Ministerial and Chief Medical Officer of Health Orders can be found at the link below:
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your district Public Health Inspector. If you do not know the contact details of your district Public Health Inspector, you can call either of these two numbers: 1-866-654-7890 or 1-877-360-6366.
Welcome to the Town of Coronation’s website. We are very excited and proud to show off our many assets that include an abundance of services, supports and facilities that are enjoyed and appreciated by young and old.
We believe it is a great place to raise a family and a quiet and affordable community in which to spend your retirement years. As you browse through our site, we hope you will be amazed and impressed with all that we have to offer.
We are located within the County of Paintearth, with a population of 940. Our residents are proud of their community, and we offer many services and programs to enrich our resident’s lifestyles.
For more information, please go to our history page.