Dryland Training will start the last week of August. Registration is due by August 15, 2019. Phone Tammy at 403-578-3679 to register.
Service Canada can help you access and give you information on Government of Canada programs and services.
Open to the general Public 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Client Services Include:
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- My Service Canada Account (MSCA)