Coronation & District Support Services
5015 Victoria Ave.
Diane Schmidt, Community Liaison
- Lifeline, Home Support, Volunteer Income Tax
- Summer Playground Program, Summer Youth Program
- Food Bank
- Parent Education – facilitators provide parenting fun while we do free supervised play with the children
- Early Childhood Development and Care – we offer Ages & Stages Questionnaires for parents to fill out and give activities to support developmental goals. We offer snacks, stories, song and crafts in our Wee Play programs.
- Family Support – we offer confidentiality for parents to support them in their most important and challenging roles to give their children the best start in life. We host community events for families.
- Information and Referrals – we link parents to community service providers and offer information
Coronation & District Handi-Bus Society
Rob Tkach, Coordinator
- services the transportation requirements of the handicapped, the retirement community, as well the population of Coronation & District, who make use of our non profit services from time to time
- pledges affordable service, reliable, on time, and safe delivery to all users of the handy bus
- licensed to operate within the Province of Alberta, to the Town of Coronation, and is requires to operate under regulations described in the National Safety Code of Alberta Canada of Provincially Regulated Handy Buses
Paintearth Community Adult Learning
4909 Royal Street
Cindy Heidecker, Program Manager
- The Community Learning Network provides leadership, support, and resources for the Community Adult Learning Councils across Alberta
- They are governed by a Board of Directors and are supported by the Government of Alberta