Solid Waste & Recycling Collection
The Town of Coronation provides garbage collection every Wednesday of each week, with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Recycling pickup occurs every two weeks. This schedule can be found in the Garbage and Recycle Information and Collection Schedule . The collection service has been contracted to a private business. Each residence has been given a black cart for garbage and a blue clue for recycling. These carts have been provided to the Town by our contractor and there will be no additional costs.
**There will be alley pick up November 6, 2019**
Your garbage cart and recycle cart must be placed out by 8:00 am on collection day and be brought back inside the property line following collection. All materials must be placed inside of the garbage cart and/or recycle cart; additional containers, bags or other items outside of the carts will not be collected. Please see the Garbage and Recycle Information and Collection Schedule for full details on how to use your carts and recycling pickup schedule.
Accepted Recycling Materials include clean:
- Metals – tins and cans
- Newspaper – newspaper and flyer inserts
- Magazines – glossy and paper magazines
- Mixed Paper – office paper, junk mail, envelopes, telephone books
- Cardboard – corrugated cardboard boxes
- Boxboard – cereal boxes, potato chip boxes, shoe boxes, detergent boxes, etc.
- Plastics – all plastics; codes “1 to 7”, excluding “6” (beverage containers, milk jugs and pop bottles, detergent and fabric softener bottles, household cleaner bottles, margarine and yogurt containers, cables, bread and plastic bags, water bottles, etc.)
Please no diapers, styrofoam, DVD’s and partially empty containers.
We are working on a solution for yard waste.
The Coronation Waste Transfer Station and Recycling Site is open to all Coronation & Area residents on Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.