We hope you have fun getting out and enjoying Coronation this summer as you participate in this photo contest. We want to see photos of what you think Coronation has to offer.
Have fun and get creative!
This contest is run by Communities in Bloom
To enter the contest, submit your photo(s) to email@example.com
Please be sure to clearly mark your emails with you name and contact information.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contest is open to persons ago 0-199
- Multiple entries are allowed but are limited to a total of 6 photos per person. If more than 6 are submitted, the first 6 submitted will be used for the purposes of the contest.
Contest prizes are as follows:
- 1st prize: $100.00 Coronation Cash.
- 2nd prize: $80.00 Coronation Cash
- 3rd prize:$50.00 Coronation Cash
- 4th prize: $30.00 Coronation Cash
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
- Winners for photo contests are selected by a judging process. The criteria include relatable representation of Coronation (people, places, attractions, popular activities, etc.), quality of the image and usability for Town of Coronation purposes.
- Only one prize will be awarded per contest winner, household, family, group, or organization.
- Communities in Bloom accepts no liability for errors on material distributed for this program.
- All entries successfully submitted become the property of Communities in Bloom, who assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries or email, nor for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a user’s ability to participate. Communities in Bloom reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention, or other cause beyond its control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest.
- By participating in this program, all participants and award winners agree that Communities in Bloom, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes.
- In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Alberta and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that province.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to be governed by these rules agree to have their name and photograph used without compensation for Town purposes.
- Entrants also agree to receive communications via email or telephone from Communities in Bloom as a condition of entry and in relation to the contest.
- Entrants may withdraw their entry at any time; however, this will remove all entries associated with their name and email address.
- Photos submitted to the contest may be displayed as entries online or in our public buildings. In doing so we often resize, crop, or print the photos. By submitting your photo, you hereby grant Communities in Bloom the right to publish, display, post and otherwise use the photo for marketing purposes on websites and other media. You agree that the photo may be cropped, edited, electronically manipulated, or otherwise altered, and that whether or how the photograph is used is entirely for Communities in Bloom to decide.
- Amateur and professional photographers can enter our photo contest.
- By entering you certify that you are the photographer and sole copyright owner of this photo and have obtained the consent of all identifiable persons shown in it for these uses. Communities in Bloom has the sole discretion to use or not use any photo. You also understand that all photos are subjected to a moderation process before being posted in the gallery, this may cause a delay from entry to publishing.
- The winners will be publicly announced online at town.coronation.ab.ca and on Town of Coronation Facebook account.